Popular Tags: [View All]
tim thorson
United States
Chaska
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Normally, with mini games like zombicide or this, one of my biggest issues is storage. I have to say I do really like what stronghold games did with the miniature tray. Keeping the minis vertical is great, or at least I think so, for painted minis.

I'm glad I won't need to seek out extra storage or foam etc after I complete my painting. I thought it was a very original idea and really like that ability to store the minis back in the original box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Grouch
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I found a Plano-like box at Harbor Freight that tucks in perfectly next to the miniatures box. Everything fits neatly in the box. Not sure that will be the case after the inevitable (and eagerly anticipated on my part) expansion. Maybe we can talk Stephen Buonocore into an over-sized box for the expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bill_andel wrote:
I found a Plano-like box at Harbor Freight that tucks in perfectly next to the miniatures box. Everything fits neatly in the box. Not sure that will be the case after the inevitable (and eagerly anticipated on my part) expansion. Maybe we can talk Stephen Buonocore into an over-sized box for the expansion.

The box is already pretty huge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.