Karry Lim
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,
I just started playing Pathfinder ACG today with my friends. I have a question which I can't seem to understand what's it actually does. We are playing the adventure Perils of the Lost Coast, and Brigandoom! scenario and we encounter some monster with this ...

"The difficulty to defeat the Scout is increased by the adventure deck number of the current scenario, if any."

Hope somebody here and explain more clearly to me. Appreciate it.

Thanks mate. Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
You are currently in adventure deck 0.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Every card has a number or letter in the upper right corner. B, C, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or P (if you have any promos). That is the adventure deck number. The scenario you mention has a B. Since it is not a number, but a letter, nothing is added to the difficulty to defeat the scout. Had the scenario been a 1, the Scout has a difficulty of 8 on the card, so it becomes a 9.

I hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karry Lim
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Geosphere wrote:

So what are u saying is, Perils of the Lost Coast is adventure deck 0 and then Burnt Offering is adventure deck 1?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yuting Yang
Taiwan
Taipei
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ixamos wrote:
Geosphere wrote:

So what are u saying is, Perils of the Lost Coast is adventure deck 0 and then Burnt Offering is adventure deck 1?
\

Yep, it's as simple as that
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karry Lim
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok got .. thanks for the clarification guys
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.