Ships» Forums » Rules

Subject: 2 extra City disks rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bjoern Reinartz
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 17 Disks in the game. 1 for the VP track and 14 for your display. What are the spare 2 disks are for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 11 23-25 Feb 2018 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
born76 wrote:
There are 17 Disks in the game. 1 for the VP track and 14 for your display. What are the spare 2 disks are for?

I couldn't see a use for them when demoing the game. I haven't checked what the rulebook says about number.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaut Palfer-Sollier
Norway
Oslo
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We asked Martin about it in Essen. These are also for the VP track, to mark that the player has got over 100 VPs and 200 VPs.
Martin quickly checked the rules and admitted that it may be missing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
tublefou wrote:
We asked Martin about it in Essen. These are also for the VP track, to mark that the player has got over 100 VPs and 200 VPs.
Martin quickly checked the rules and admitted that it may be missing.

Not played yet but I'm going to go ahead and presume that I will never been the 200 disk....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.