Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernard Gourion
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello,

As we are now very near from the beginning of the official second World League of Cthulhu Wars in PBF, i provide you with new banners for each faction.
These new banners only reminds every player that some "external" abilities/spellbooks to your faction can and/or must be taken into account after/before/while your are playing a move or declaring a battle.

When you declare a Battle against another faction, i mean by "external" abilities the ones that can be used by a faction that doesn't fight as defender or attacker during this battle. So abilities directly involved in the battle aren't listed on the banner as the attacker must naturally take into account his own abilities and the defender does have to remind the attacker of the abilities of his own units.

Essentially under the banner, you find the list of these abilities that are forgotten and that are linked to a faction "external" to your move action or your "Declare Battle" action.

I hope you will enjoy these new banners and i will heavily to play with during the league at least to remind what actual faction you are playing

Enjoy :

(42 players are enlisted actually for the league !! )

Cthulhu Ftaghn ! goo

(Next step: i am still working on the PBG game manager version 4, not an easy tack ... goo but it will be ready for the beginning of the second season of the League )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Andersson
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Should "Cannibalism" be white?
Is there a reason that Sleeper is missing the bottom row?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Starks
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why is Ancient Sorcery listed? Do you mean Energy Nexus, which is the Wizard spellbook that lets you take an action before a Battle in the area?

Also, Ferox doesn't do anything between turns, it just protects Windwalker Cultists from Capture, so it probably doesn't need to be listed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Gourion
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
AdamStarks wrote:
Why is Ancient Sorcery listed? Do you mean Energy Nexus, which is the Wizard spellbook that lets you take an action before a Battle in the area?

Also, Ferox doesn't do anything between turns, it just protects Windwalker Cultists from Capture, so it probably doesn't need to be listed.

right !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Gourion
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
davidryanandersson wrote:
Should "Cannibalism" be white?

gray actually but right !
davidryanandersson wrote:
Is there a reason that Sleeper is missing the bottom row?

no

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Gourion
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I corrected the banners (i let Ferox as it's one ability i personnaly often forget)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.