1. Can the players talk and convince each other?
2. When the game end? When the deck in finished or when we finish the cards in player hands?
3. When using "discard a tunnel card" operation, can it be from any tunnel or the one with the same letter of the operation? when discarding the card do we put it aside face up or down?
4. When using "look at two tunnel cards" operation, can it be from any tunnel? can it be 2 from the same tunnel? is the player who look at the tunnel allow to show it to others?
5. when using "discard a card from hand" operation, does it apply to all players? also to the player who use the operation? when we discard the card, is it face up or down?
6. When there is a draw in the tunnel, is both sides (without SS) wins?
Just bought the game ans daw your questions. After reading the rules I'll try to answer your doubts:
1. I guess there is possibility of Bluffing, and trying to convince other players who you are. Take in account that with less players it's not so easy to convince others by speaking, so maybe is better to remain in silence.
2. Always ends when no more cards remain to play. If you can't draw but you still have cards in the hand you can still use them to change the result of the game. You should discard the card with the action part face up. It still shows wich tunnel letter it has, but this way you also reveal the faction it belongs to.
3. You can choose whatever tunnel you want, be carefull if you are SS and discard the only tunnel deck with one card (as you will discover yourself!!)
4. As you wish. You can look from the same tunnel (to be sure if you want to destroy the first one later) or from different tunnels. As it says reveal, I guess you should show it to everyone and left them showind the faction simbol as in the end of the game. Later you can put new cards over them.
*As a variation mode, as it is a Hidden identities game I guess you shouldn't show it to others, and just keep the info to yourself.
5. It applies to all players. Later you draw until have maximum in your hand again. Discard faceup (action shows)
6. It's impossible to have a draw in tunnel. There can only be 5 cards. If one of the cards is from SS, both teams lose, even withouth the SS Player.