We started our first game on October 10th.
Start of the Game
Objectives: Discover cures to the 4 diseases.
Players & Characters
• Yong: Kira (Dispatcher)
• Min: Asian Sensation (Medic)
• Nam: South Virus (Researcher)
• [Cured] Min Virus (Black)
Right before the turn we were about to cure Yong Disease (Red) with five red cards in hand, the 2nd epidemic occurs and Yong Disease (Red) becomes a COdA-403 and can no longer be treated -_-
• [New Objectives] Discover cures to the 3 normal diseases
• [Cured] Nam Virus (Blue)
One of the blue disease cubes causes a chain reaction of outbreaks and we end up with 7 outbreaks!! (one more and we lose!!)
• [Eradicated] Min Virus (Black)
• [Cured] Princess Disease (Yellow)
End of the Game
Win Bonus: At the start of the game of February, remove any one disease cube.
Whew! Such a close game! We found out after the game that the next card in the player deck was an Epidemic card. We were just one outbreak away from losing so there was a very good chance we would have lost if we had not cured the last disease on that turn. Our first game of Pandemic Legacy was amazing.
• 2 Cured: Princess Disease (Yellow), Nam Virus (Blue)
• 1 Eradicated: Min Virus (Black)
• 1 Incurable: Yong Virus (Red)
Epidemics & Outbreaks
• 3 Epidemics
• 7 Outbreaks (So close!!)
Game End Upgrades
• Positive Mutation: Common Structure on Min Virus (Black) - no longer need to be in research station to Discover Cure for this diseases
• Character Upgrades: Local Connections on Asian Sensation (Medic) - once per turn, treat disease in a city connected to your city
Original post from my Pandemic Legacy Blog:
http://pandemiclegacy.tumblr.com/ (Spoiler-free front-page)