Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: flgs [+] [View All]
Sven Dye
United States
Abingdon
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Abingdon, Va 24210 and was wanting to find out where some awesome board game stores are near me? Abingdon is located in the western tip of virginia near tennessee, kentucky and North Carolina. Any help would be appreciated.meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Collins
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Checking the map, your best bet might be "Sword & Grail" in Asheville NC. There was once a shop in Lebanon VA but I can find no trace of it now.

Upon first seeing your post I thought of the excellent "Abington Game & Hobby Center" - but Ed's store is in Pennsylvania!

Link - www.theswordandthegrail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Carpentersville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whatever you find add it to http://gamestoredb.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross Levine
United States
Oro Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To let everyone know,

The Sword and The Grail is out of business
Just found up today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven Dye
United States
Abingdon
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The closest I found is Dewayne's World Comic and Board game shop in Kingsport TN. Its about an hour drive from here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Smith
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I too live near Abingdon. I HIGHLY suggest DeWayne's World. He's surely one of the coolest local game stores around. On the way there also look for Evermore Comics! On off chance, do you know of any local board game groups near us?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven Dye
United States
Abingdon
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The owner Dewayne Chase is great about emailing you information on when your game comes in that he orders for you and if you are a frequent customer often will give you a 10% discount. I always stop on my way ant eat at Five Guys which is my favorite burger joint ever!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.