Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Blowes
Australia
Ingleburn
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking to purchase around 250 card sleeves to protect Glory to Rome (63.5x88). Recommendations unanimously suggest FFG (Gray if I've got the size right). However there doesn't seem to be a single supplier here in Australia that has them in stock, nor do they seem to be available in the UK (the next cheapest place to buy from)...

Is it normal to have such a strange flow of stock? Do FFG send out batches of stock regularly?

Thanks for any help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sithrak - The god who hates you unconditionally
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG regularly makes more, but IMO there really isn't much of a reason to go with dragon shields, look for the Arcane Tinmen version, half the price, only slightly thinner, otherwise the same quality (AFAIR AT makes FFG's sleeves), and they should be available in the UK.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bort
Australia
Brisbane
Qld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At various times I've had trouble getting some types in Australia

Games Empire have the grey FF sleeves in stock, btw (this is the standard card size?).

Now I just get the 10 packs from ozgameshop in all the sizes, so I'm covered. I'll use them all sooner or later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Blowes
Australia
Ingleburn
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bortmonkey wrote:
At various times I've had trouble getting some types in Australia

Games Empire have the grey FF sleeves in stock, btw (this is the standard card size?).

Now I just get the 10 packs from ozgameshop in all the sizes, so I'm covered. I'll use them all sooner or later.

Brilliant! I'd been searching through all the games stores I could think of, hadn't thought of Games Empire... Order going in now, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Martin
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
1 Million Shogoths Killed and Counting.
mbmbmbmbmb
I do NOT understand why people like Dragon Shields. They constantly show marks and wear from play. Even after just sleeving they show wear sometimes.

I have a few FFG sleeves and they seem ok.

Personally the ones I like best are

KMC which are japanese and Ultra Pro matte.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
It is bizarre how often FFG goes out-of-stock with their various sleeve sizes. And sometimes it takes a few months for them to come back in stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Item for Geeklist "Card Sleeve Sizes for Games"

Other options.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Lockerbie
Australia
Perth
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ozgameshop.com has a good range of fantasy Flight sleeves in stock, some are out of stock but they will notify you when they become available again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.