Hide
10 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Pre-order woes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jonathon pendleton
msg tools
I keep going to the front door hopeing that the game has arrived. I want to play so bad. When will it get here , I'm not 100% sure where there shipping from but I'm in north California , and I assumed it ships from down south and just wishing it gets here this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Deer
msg tools
It's almost like we need our own support group.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Campbell
Australia
Ryde
N.S.W
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am a BF 14 backer in Oz which they started shipping really early with no word and no sign for like three or four weeks now? Keep hoping today is the day and then, well maybe tomorrow...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jonathon pendleton
msg tools
But but what if we pre ordered so long ago they forgot about us ???? My sci-if twilight knight is just sitting on a shelf with nothing to do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you folks emailed Anna? I was a KS backer, and I didn't get mine until after I asked her if she could look into it. It finally arrived yesterday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Lucas
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools
It's a perfect day for some mayhem!
badge
It's a perfect day for some mayhem!
mbmbmbmbmb
Last I heard they were working on getting stuff shipped out still for the Kickstarter backers. I'm expecting my addons (not expansions) in the next week or two (in Canada) so I imagine the wait won't be much longer for you guys.

If it makes you feel any better I'm waiting for the weekend so that I can buy superglue so I can assemble my models. I have my game and I still can't play yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike M
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Svengaard wrote:
Last I heard they were working on getting stuff shipped out still for the Kickstarter backers. I'm expecting my addons (not expansions) in the next week or two (in Canada) so I imagine the wait won't be much longer for you guys.

If it makes you feel any better I'm waiting for the weekend so that I can buy superglue so I can assemble my models. I have my game and I still can't play yet.

Play anyway, you don't need the models .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador Bernadó
Spain
Gavà
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dirksj wrote:
Svengaard wrote:

Play anyway, you don't need the models .

The models make it real.

Concerning to the issue at hand; I think Adam and company are right now busy with not delivered parcels and missing items for backers.
I don't know if that will affect the sending of pre-orders but certainly that means maybe they can't answer your emails quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.