Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Bat
United States
Dallas
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the season one and two dashboards that come in the purple box in the Kickstarter any different than the dashboards that came with the figures? I just bought a season two Phil figure and it came with its corresponding dashboard. Will the dashboard that comes in the purple box from the season three Kickstarter have the same or different card! I'm trying to figure out if I need to buy that purple box in order to play Phil with the season three Rue Morgue set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Canning
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Stand By, Ready
badge
Wolkenritter
mbmbmbmbmb
batman15 wrote:
Are the season one and two dashboards that come in the purple box in the Kickstarter any different than the dashboards that came with the figures?

Only in so far as the Season 2 Promos have the numbers on the heartbeat bar. Which some of the original versions failed to have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
a characters' dashboard never changes from season to season.
as indicated by adam, the purple box contains corrections for some dashboards with the missing heartbeat numbers print error and/or just give you a choice to play with a corresponding figure even if you dont own the figure itself (use a proxy figure instead).

for season 1 figures, note that those in the season 1 box only contains the survivor version details, while the ones in the purple box (or in toxic city mall expansion) contain both the survivor and zombivor stats of the figure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Bat
United States
Dallas
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So Phil being a season two character should be fine with his original dashboard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bailey
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
batman15 wrote:
I'm trying to figure out if I need to buy that purple box in order to play Phil with the season three Rue Morgue set.

No

batman15 wrote:
So Phil being a season two character should be fine with his original dashboard.

Yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.