Popular Tags: [View All]
Bart Quicho
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The paint on the dice pips are flaking off as if they have really bad dandruff. I swear it's not coming from me.

Anyone having the same issue with their dice?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Roy
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Qeester wrote:
The paint on the dice pips are flaking off as if they have really bad dandruff. I swear it's not coming from me.

Anyone having the same issue with their dice?

Same here! Noticed it the first two games we played (haven't played it again, so don't know if it's still happening)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirsten
Germany
Aachen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here, inbox dice and addon dice loose parts of their colour
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder Ultimate Werewolf Legacy now from beziergames.com
badge
Ultimate Werewolf Legacy
mbmbmbmbmb
If this is happening to you, please send pics of any dice affected, and your address to orders@beziergames.com and we'll replace the affected dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Lehmann
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
For what it's worth, the dice in three different sets that I've played have been fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kadian O'Reilly
Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just waiting for it to become available in uk and I'm pulling the trigger right away no messing around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Chaustowich
United States
Canton
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
toulouse wrote:
If this is happening to you, please send pics of any dice affected, and your address to orders@beziergames.com and we'll replace the affected dice.

I just got my copy last night, and some of the dice are flaking as described up thread (especially the purple one). Glad I saw this thread; going to email for replacements tonight...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Thomas
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my copy on Friday but its already wrapped as a Christmas present - I'll have to check on the 25th!

Shame that's happening though - are the pips painted on the flat surface rather than there being moulded dips?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean West
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
heretic_dave wrote:
are the pips painted on the flat surface rather than there being moulded dips?

The dice are etched, including the custom ones.

We have played this game a lot since getting it. I have the additional dice as well as the ones that come in the base game. I haven't seen any flaking at all on my set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Roy
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
seanmwest wrote:
heretic_dave wrote:
are the pips painted on the flat surface rather than there being moulded dips?

The dice are etched, including the custom ones.

We have played this game a lot since getting it. I have the additional dice as well as the ones that come in the base game. I haven't seen any flaking at all on my set.

I have the additional dice as well, and asked for (and was sent) 15 dice due to paint flaking. I didn't rotate them out, so maybe that was one problem. But even so, I had only played 4-5 games of it and the "adjust any die" symbol on both a red and a green die had one of the "extensions" (whatever you want to call the things sticking out from the centre) almost totally flaked off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Better yet: I have dice straight out of the box with missing paint. Not a good sign for longevity.

Has the dice manufacturing been improved at all? I'd hate to keep asking for more dice as paint flakes off them over time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Bigler
United States
Zionsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not noticed paint flaking, but some of our original and addtional dice had pips not totally painted in the holes.
We have tried filling in the pips with white out using a small brush or a toothpick.
So far, it seems to be holding up pretty well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.