6 Posts

Loop Inc.» Forums » General

Subject: Availability to the general trade rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anne-Claire Woodfield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Is there any news on when this might be available to buy via shops for those who missed the Kickstarter? I'm in the UK and am quite keen to get my hands on a copy.

Annie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias
Germany
flag msg tools
You can already get it on Amazon.co.uk (from third pary sellers).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Drury
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
The only stupid question... is the one you don't ask!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
therobbot wrote:
You can already get it on Amazon.co.uk (from third pary sellers).

I don't see how that's possible seeing as Kickstarter backers haven't even received it yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph H. Anderson
United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We had only 24 copies at Essen that we air shipped in. Those that did not make it into the hands of production partners and reviewers were sold at Essen. The regular shipment will arrive in our warehouse next month and will go out first to kickstater backers, then distributors, retail stores and pre-orders (all of that as soon as possible after it arrives).

Best
Ralph
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Drury
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
The only stupid question... is the one you don't ask!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahhh, Essen. Forgot about that.

Thanks for the clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Johnson
msg tools
DragonCat wrote:
We had only 24 copies at Essen that we air shipped in. Those that did not make it into the hands of production partners and reviewers were sold at Essen. The regular shipment will arrive in our warehouse next month and will go out first to kickstater backers, then distributors, retail stores and pre-orders (all of that as soon as possible after it arrives).

Best
Ralph
I'm confused; update #16 indicates that shipping should be starting this week, but your post says next month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.