Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Mills
United Kingdom
Huddersfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
Hello Everyone,

We are organising a new event in the heart of London every 4 months along side Replay Events, this will be a very cheap one day event were you can pick up some gaming bargains. One hall will be filled with video game sellers with every kind of console for collectors and just your average nostalgic gamer. The other hall will be filled with everything tabletop gaming related from vendors to game designers selling their own games.

Check out website for more details www.londongamingmarket.com

If your a trader or just someone that has far to many games and wants to sell them onto others get in touch with us to find out how cheap these tables are and how easy it would be to grab a vendor table in the busiest city just before Christmas on a Sunday with free parking included.

Please feel free to ask any questions here or via email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well done you! I used to go to the Comic marts at Central Hall Westminster and then up in Camden. Marts are great events and I really hope this takes off. Well done!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Mills
United Kingdom
Huddersfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
Thank you very much, we have a lot of interest in the tabletop community and a lot of UK game companies coming along to sell their games so we hope to create a great one day event for London games and anyone else that can make it down.

People can join our facebook page for this event and help spread the word.
https://www.facebook.com/londongamingmart?fref=ts

Appreciate the support.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Harris
United Kingdom
Surbiton
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds great, David. Unfortunately, the first one on Sunday 15th November is the same day as the Playtest UK weekend meetup, but that doesn't start until 1ppm, so hopefully I can come for a couple of hours beforehand.

Some of our designer / self-publishers might be interested in this. What would be the price for a basic seller stand?

I'll pass on the details to the group.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Mills
United Kingdom
Huddersfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
Hello Rob,

Hope you can make it earlier.

A basic table is £65 and if you can pass on my email address signals@darkcleoproductions.com I'll send them over a booking forum.

Thanks for the help we'd love to have more publishers and designers at our event, if you know any groups or private collectors that might want to sell older games or unwanted games please let them know about LGM. We hope to encourage shops, publishers and also anyone that just wants to sell their games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Mills
United Kingdom
Huddersfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
Reminder for anyone this Sunday is the first London Gaming Market which will have tabletop gaming vendors along with retro gaming vendors so something for all gamers at this market. It starts at 11am and there is free parking.

There are still some tables available at £65 and we welcome all game traders, including kickstarters, private or ebay sellers.

If you are interested in booking a table please email exhibit@playexpo.net

Can't wait to see you all there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lorna B
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Gonna be another sleepless night tonight as the excitement builds for tomorrows event, hope it's as good as you're making it sound
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corinna S
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The halls were quite busy, I think it was off to a good start! Keep going David, and adding more board game designers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucien Copus
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had hoped for people selling used games for good prices, but all the board game sellers were just selling new games. Oh well!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daryl Unwin
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ogrecrusher wrote:
I had hoped for people selling used games for good prices, but all the board game sellers were just selling new games. Oh well!
I think at £65/table then even a group of individuals would have to have quite a lot to sell to justify that, although if there was someone willing to organise a Bring & Buy I could see that taking off, although that's a lot of work and a fair few logistical issues would need to be solved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David H
United Kingdom
West London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Popped in to have a quick look as was in the area and it seemed to be a good start.

A bring and buy would be a great addition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.