Subject: Rule clarifications will come soon rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MKPancake
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys,

I've just asked GTC on Facebook when they will have time to answer our rule questions and other concerns. They responded immediately:

Quote:
Hey, we are currently just sorting out the aftermath of Spiele and finishing off final shipments for the KS and then the designer will be on there to address the questions and clarify elements of the rules.

Just to let you know (if you are waiting to play it till then as I am)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador Bernadó
Spain
Gavà
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All ninjas are waiting for the rules clarifications.
If they haven't seen us is because we are in stealth. ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Very Stout
United States
Back and to the Left-
Up a Bit, Perfect
flag msg tools
An old liberal optimist
badge
An Elf, a Human, and a Dwarf walk into a bar...
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know... Some of the comedy our group has gotten out of this- as is- is priceless. I can't remember when we laughed so much as we made up game logic for what was happening on the board.

Good times, good times. ninja laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Palm
msg tools
Saw it played at Spiel and it didn't seem like the rules were poorly thought out, I assume it's just poorly explained in the rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
yahn thaldris
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Apparently some of the play at Spiel was not how it is written in the rules. There are also some situations that can be rather silly (especially not having a limit as to the number of noise tokens a guard model can use).

Gerald Uitz and I are rewriting the rules in a more understandable version. We will make some suggestions for rule changes and variants and finally some rules for solo play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MKPancake
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will happily wait for the official rule clarifications laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Schmidt
Germany
Kiel
flag msg tools
Designer of Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
badge
Designer of Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in wait mode too but will also sell the game if my marketplace offer is accepted. I'm in no hurry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CK Lai
Malaysia
Subang Jaya
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yahn thaldris 1 wrote:
Gerald Uitz and I are rewriting the rules in a more understandable version. We will make some suggestions for rule changes and variants and finally some rules for solo play.

Would love to see the rules for solo play

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Long
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chinkster wrote:
yahn thaldris 1 wrote:

With that avatar, I think we'd all love to see you seeing the rules for solo play. Would you playing that 2-player solo? Or would both of you be playing the guards alone? Just keep an eye on the ninjas...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CK Lai
Malaysia
Subang Jaya
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Derek Long wrote:
Chinkster wrote:
yahn thaldris 1 wrote:

With that avatar, I think we'd all love to see you seeing the rules for solo play. Would you playing that 2-player solo? Or would both of you be playing the guards alone? Just keep an eye on the ninjas...

Hey... You keep my I mean HIS eyes out of this! (He doesn't like it if you stare at him... You know...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One month later... and no rules updates

So I've sold my copy - really good idea to get a stealth game into the market, but sorry to say; ya blew it, GCT studios. Hope someone else picks up the concept and then gives it enough play testing / copy editing next time.

I hope the designer can come back and revise the rules to save the game for those who still have a copy, but too many great games coming out now to wait patiently for the game I thought I'd backed to finally emerge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.