BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades

Subject: Portland (& Vancouver, WA) Autumn 2015 No-Ship Math Trade rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Simon

Oregon
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
EDIT (10/28/2015): Here are the results from the main trade.

Welcome to the Portland No Ship Exchange!

We will be using Abecorn as our exchange service.

Timeline
Item listing will close on 10/25/15 @ 5pm
Item wants will close on 10/28/15 @ 5pm
Trade results on 10/28/15 @5:15pm
Trade meet up at 12pm at Guardian Games November 8th.

Direct Link to the trade
http://trade.abecorn.com/#/trade/561e9dbae4b0bb57bb646d0a

For Trade
We are generally trading Boardgames, but nothing is off limits.
Gift Cards & Cash are acceptable.
Video games and other things you think would be of value to others are also valid. (Nothing illegal, obviously)

Listing Guidelines
1. Each listing must contain at minimum the edition (i.e., publisher and version, if more than one), language and condition of all items. "Edition pictured" is NOT an acceptable description, as it is unclear. You are encouraged to use the BGG Marketplace condition scale and to detail any blemishes for anything worse than "like new". If it is a PnP game, please include details about materials used.

2. For any item that is not new in shrink, you must inventory it, and you will be responsible for any missing pieces not clearly identified in the item description.

3. Gift Card & Cash arbitrage is not allowed.

4. I reserve the right to remove any entries at my discretion. This will likely only happen if a bad trader is reported, and even then, I will work with the parties involved on a case-by-case basis and may still allow them to participate if I'm satisfied that reparations have been made and that the previous incident is not likely to repeat itself.

Additional Info
If you were a part of the trade in August, you can join this one and all your un-traded items will roll over.

New users that would like a tutorial (don't worry it's only a few simple steps)
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1346825/abecorn-tutorial

Ask any questions below.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wes Sedlacek
United States
Lebanon
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like I might not be able to get to Guardian until 12:30-1 p.m. on Nov 8th. Does that still work, or will that remove me from being able to participate?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Simon

Oregon
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well, we have the table for 2 hours, so no worries there. But you will have someone waiting on your trade, so that isn't great. Maybe you could try to make arrangements have your games there at noon (I could maybe bring them for you). Either way, I'd say participate... more games equals a better trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Lucas
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there anyone living out more on the East side (Guardian or east-er) that I could drop my games off with the day or two before?

I just had a work thing get scheduled so I could be there around 12:30 or 12:45 that Sunday, but I imagine that would be annoying for the 3 people expecting my games to be there.

Thanks for any help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Simon

Oregon
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
We are doing a fast leftover trade. Here are the details is you want to participate.

Timeline
Item listing will close on 11/02/15 @ 5pm
Item wants will close on 11/04/15 @ 5pm
Trade results on 11/04/15 @5:15pm
Trade meet up at 12pm at Guardian Games November 8th.

We will be using Abecorn for the trade.
Direct Link to trade
Discussion Thread
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Simon

Oregon
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
In case you didn't check, the results of the main trade are up. I've also saved them here. Also, see the link for the quick leftovers trade above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wes Sedlacek
United States
Lebanon
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Were there no trades in the leftovers? Nothing is coming up when I go to the site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Stephenson
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WesSed wrote:
Were there no trades in the leftovers? Nothing is coming up when I go to the site.

The dev was prepping for an update...he forgot my warning to avoid until after your trade ended.

He's fixing it now. ..should be 5 minutes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Stephenson
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fixed! Thanks for waiting
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Simon

Oregon
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Leftover trade has 2 folks trading with one another, Ron & Rob. So we are all set to meet on Sunday.

I'm going to have a drop off list and a pick up list on Sunday. So, when you drop off games you can just put a check mark by them to denote that you did indeed bring them. Then when you pick up your games, same thing to show that you received them. Last time we didn't have any problems with folks, but I just want to be thorough. I want to make sure I don't miss anything.

Thanks so much for Participating!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.