Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After playing the game a few times, we decided to sort through the tiles to see which ones came with the Passages & Perils expansion (I originally just mixed them in without looking too closely, as I didn't want to spoil the surprise). My friend was surprised to find two "Scales of Fate" tiles, since each tile was supposed to be unique. Then I found another duplicated tile. After reviewing the online inventory spreadsheet, I determined I was missing two tiles from the expansion. I contacted Chris at EEG, and he said I had received a duplicate punchboard sheet and was missing another one. A few days later I received the tiles. They were in a padded envelope which was enclosed in a cardboard box -- very safe shipping! The tiles look great, and I'm psyched to encounter them (well, sort of, as they are a couple of nasty traps).

Great customer service, EEG!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
Springfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mvettemagred wrote:
After playing the game a few times, we decided to sort through the tiles to see which ones came with the Passages & Perils expansion (I originally just mixed them in without looking too closely, as I didn't want to spoil the surprise). My friend was surprised to find two "Scales of Fate" tiles, since each tile was supposed to be unique. Then I found another duplicated tile. After reviewing the online inventory spreadsheet, I determined I was missing two tiles from the expansion. I contacted Chris at EEG, and he said I had received a duplicate punchboard sheet and was missing another one. A few days later I received the tiles. They were in a padded envelope which was enclosed in a cardboard box -- very safe shipping! The tiles look great, and I'm psyched to encounter them (well, sort of, as they are a couple of nasty traps).

Great customer service, EEG!

Thanks so much Matt! We're very happy to help and ... of course... we love sending Traps to people in the Mail! *evil giggle* devilarrrhgoo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Rutjens
Netherlands
Nuenen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I also want to shout out that this is absolutely true. In our Kickstarter we received the wrong rulebook and scenariobook (the ones in which the covers were switched). Not a big deal for playing the game, but after contacting EEG we received one week later over here in the Netherlands the corrected books. Great service
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Russell
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh wow, I got the wrong books too but I didn't think to request a replacement for them. Considering their stellar track record I guess I should have just done it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
Springfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DrCoras wrote:
Oh wow, I got the wrong books too but I didn't think to request a replacement for them. Considering their stellar track record I guess I should have just done it!

Sean! Always happy to help! We should have some replacement books left! Please just email me and we will help you out anytime!

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.