Subject: Too much Coup! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Melissa Sharma
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I, like many, have been backing Coup since the beginning.

I am now stuck with not one, but TWO full sets of Coup. (with no coins cry)

I appreciate that they are looking out for anyone that didn't get the kickstarters, but I'm on Coup Overload!

Any idea on what to do with all these cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon
United States
Fremont
CA
flag msg tools
badge
For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.
mbmbmbmbmb
organizationroxas wrote:

I appreciate that they are looking out for anyone that didn't get the kickstarters, but I'm on Coup Overload!

If you don't want them, give them to a friend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Shader
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
organizationroxas wrote:

You could bluff that you have a different game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ri
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
therealtheshader wrote:

You could bluff that you have a different game.

Nah, I have that game too. Nice try, buddy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Brackenridge
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
DoubleH wrote:
organizationroxas wrote:

If you don't want them, give them to a friend.

It is what I have done... or you could have a 20 man game, with 2 player teams and 1 copy of the allegiances from Reformation. Sort of like Diplomacy, each pair is a nation on the rise....

Plans are forming...!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Biatek
msg tools
Between G54 and One Night Revolution I got an entire set of Coup cards along with the new promos, but they're slightly bigger than my old Coup cards, so they literally stick out if I mix them. So instead, I kept the new cards separate and left them all in the G54 box, and I still have Coup Reformation and the tons of special art cards that I have as a separate game. I'm choosing to think of it as a bonus "old Coup" that can be played using the G54 coins if I ever just bring the G54 box somewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chung
United States
California
flag msg tools
I have all the sets to Coup, So with all the expansions and promos you should have the following: 8 cards of Assassin, Captain, Contessa, Duke, Inquisitor and Ambassador. 5 cards of Speculator, Jester, and Bureaucrat. I took 5 of each set and placed them into the G54 box, this set of Coup would play up to 10 players. The remaining 3 of each set is the exact number of cards provided from the original Coup. I simply gave those to my brother. Now on to tokens or coins, you can simply use the coins or tokens from G54, they're the same thing, the only difference is the values on the coins, silver = 1 and gold = 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chung
United States
California
flag msg tools
What version of Coup do you have because all of the cards I received from the Promo are the same size.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.