Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin McFarland
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hey guys,

I am relatively new to this side of board games. Most of the things that I have played up to this point was Monopoly, Risk, Clue, LIFE, etc. I'm looking to trade some of my more basic 'light family' games for some 'intro to heavy board games' games. If you have some kids, family, or friends that you want to play some lighter games with, let me know and let me know what you would trade for. I would be willing to trade multiple/several games up for something else if the valuation is too much of a jump. If anyone is interested, I will be shipping from 29169. If nobody wants these games, then that's fine too. To see my current games, check my trade list.

Thanks,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Four crazy kids and happy as a clam!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to BGG!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.