Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a copy of Marvel Heroes a few weeks back and quickly discovered the 12 Team Up cards were in Italian.

I contacted FFG explaining the situation and to inquire about getting a replacement.

I expected to be sent a postage paid envelope to send back the bad cards and then in a few weeks I'd get back the 12 in English.

Very quickly I got an email back from one of their staff asking for my mailing address.

A few days later, I got another email notifying me replacement cards had been mailed.

Then today I receive a package from FFG in the mail; low and behold they sent me an ENTIRE SET OF REPLACEMENT CARDS: headline cards, story cards, team-up cards (in English!), as well as mastermind cards. To top it off the person who handled this via email took the time to drop in a quick hand written note.

This type of customer support is amazing and I will definitely keep supporting FFG in the future not only because of their geniune appreciation of their customers, but also because of their stellar products.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.