Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For those who will be asking, this question was asked in the Kickstarter comments section. Below is the creator's reply...

"@Rhonda The game plays well with 2 players. And it's even more exciting when one of the 2 players ends up being the maniac. There's a 20% chance of that happening with 2 players and when it happens it's shocking and memorable."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradford Lounsberry
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to hear. That was the first question that popped into my mind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai B.
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
We played it tonight with 2 players and it worked well. I love the game. Nobody survived in our game because of the 3th kill in act 3 and we was on the wrong location. but we have fun. In my opinion, there is a lot of game in this small package.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Miller
United States
Logan
UT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My SO and I printed the PnP last night and played it 5 or 6 times in a row!

Granted, we died early on a couple of those times. My impression is that it's a very different game with only 2 people. It's NOT easy! Which is a good thing IMO.

My SO and I tried to come up with ways to cheat so we could communicate because that's the hardest thing. The mechanics are really neat and intuitive but add just enough to make it harder to remember what you have seen (you peak at one location from another location so that can be confusing - once again, in a good way) and the theme really comes through! It's a big game in a small package that plays pretty fast and makes you want to go back for more.

I can't wait to play this with a full group but I think it will get some play time with my SO and I (which is an important factor for us). I do think that some house-rules will need to be added for 2-player games (it's no fun when one person dies early on - for instance) but the core game is definitely there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.