Richard Diosi
Canada
Newcastle
Ontario
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just purchased Mission: Red Planet and split my Mars board with the slightest of pressure attempting to back fold the board because it wouldn't lie flat (I later read that I am not the first person this has happened to). I was devastated, this hadn't happened to me in over 30 years of gaming. I sent off an e-mail to Asmodee informing them of the problem. They promptly answered my e-mail requesting my address so they could send me a replacement board at no charge. The board came very quickly in the mail (unfortunately it was manufactured the same as the first board and I gingerly taped the back seam with duct tape as I could see that easily this board seam would disintegrate with any pressure also). That aside it was a very good example to which all publishers should take note. The new board even came with a signed note from Asmodee apologizing for the difficulty. My hat is off to Asmodee. Keep up the good work. BTW the game is great also!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.