Subject: [iPad and Android] Sentinels of the Multiverse App $6.99 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ted Olsen

Wheaton
Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The Handelabra game is usually $9.99. This is the second-lowest price in its one-year history. (Apparently this is an anniversary sale, and the game has just been updated with synchronous multiplayer and chat.)

iOS: via AppShopper, with price history
Android: via Google Play

VGG link

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schott
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And the Season Pass is on sale for $14.99 instead of $19.99 during this sale only. The indication was they have no intent to discount it like that in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Arnold
Canada
Halifax
NS
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
It's on sale on Steam too =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Kester
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know if this works on 6inch phones? Going to be getting a Nexus 6P and wondering if it will work on that since it seems to only work on most tablets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Thiess
United States
Suisun City
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I already have the app and the season pass, but I just wanted to chime in to say this is definitely worth picking up. And anyone who has the app already should pick up the season pass at this price.

It's a really great implemention of the game. Definitely one of the best board game apps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Arnold
Canada
Halifax
NS
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
ObsoleteThree wrote:
Anyone know if this works on 6inch phones? Going to be getting a Nexus 6P and wondering if it will work on that since it seems to only work on most tablets.

7 inch tablets and up are supported. We're planning to add a phone UI at some point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schumann
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still $9.99 on Amazon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Migrant Programmer wrote:
ObsoleteThree wrote:

7 inch tablets and up are supported. We're planning to add a phone UI at some point.

It's not the size that matters; it's how you use it(?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am so happy they put the season pass on sale! I am so gonna get that because I'm sure they'll not put it on sale again.

I love Sentinels and I so can't wait to play it multiplayer online.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kimchi fried rice
United States
Uptown
New York
flag msg tools
AKIMBO!
badge
반갑습니다!
mbmbmbmbmb
damn! no iphone support

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Arnold
Canada
Halifax
NS
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Whizkid wrote:
Still $9.99 on Amazon.

Amazon is taking its time for some reason. It should be updated with the new version & price by tomorrow at the latest, according to an email we got.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can the multiplayer work locally on the same Wi-Fi network or just over the internet? Does the matchmaking allow people to play with friends, and if so how does it work? Going through Facebook for instance is a non-starter for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Arnold
Canada
Halifax
NS
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
It's over the Internet.

You can play with friends by making a private game and telling your friends the room name. They can join it using the Find Game button, and nobody else will see it. Facebook is not involved.

We're planning to improve friend integration in the future so you can directly invite Steam/Game Center/Google/etc friends into games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Arnold
Canada
Halifax
NS
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The Amazon Appstore now has the update and sale pricing. Thanks for your patience!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Theurer
United States
Pitman
NJ
flag msg tools
Is it possible to go turn based online, or does it have to be everyone on and playing at once? I'd love to be able to jump in, take my turn, and come back when it swings around to me again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Arnold
Canada
Halifax
NS
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The initial release is synchronous (live) play only.

We're planning to add asynchronous play in the future, but there are some tricky issues with that and Sentinels. It's quite common to have to make decisions on someone else's turn, and for the players to make decisions together on any turn (especially the villain and environment turns). That could make the game take a very long time. We have some ideas and plans for dealing with that, but they will need more work and careful balancing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel C
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Damn, so tempted I have almost all of the expansions and love playing it with my wife. Don't know if I really want to go digital on this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.