Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Weber
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Under the old system, it was easy to click up on the thumbs-up symbol to see who had rated a review, article or GeekList. Under the new system (installed the last few days), I can't figure out how to do this. Can anyone help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
John Weber wrote:
Under the old system, it was easy to click up on the thumbs-up symbol to see who had rated a review, article or GeekList. Under the new system (installed the last few days), I can't figure out how to do this. Can anyone help?

It cannot currently be done.

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Weber
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I guess that means right now I am giving a big THUMBS DOWN to the new Thumbs up system.

By the way, a related question, what happens if stuff that is really important, like someone answering rules questions on how to play the game, someone comes in a gives it a bunch of thumbs down, does that get deleted too? Sounds like excessive censorship with little controls and it's really throwing the baby out with the bath water. Granted, I may not understand everything yet, but that's a visceral reaction based on what I have seen so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
John Weber wrote:
does that get deleted too?

As I understand it, nothing gets deleted. Items with negative thumbs that are greater than your threshold are "folded" or minimized in the thread view, but you can click "show me" if you want to see it. Or you can just set your threshold to "show all" and everything will be displayed all the time.

So things get minimized, but nothing is deleted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.