Popular Tags: [View All]
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Im playing right now with a friend of mine, he got his KS copy in, but we are setting up for the first hunt. We realize his book is missing from page 157 to 181

Hes going to send Poots a message, but in the mean time does anyone have the PDF?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Burleigh II
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Bless the Maker and His water... Bless the coming and going of Him... May His passage cleanse the world...
mbmbmbmbmb
You mean, the ultra-rare and elusive PDF of KD:M's rulebook...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no PDF of the rulebook. Adam has been adamant over several years that he won't be releasing one.

You'll have to wait on a replacement from Adam I'm afraid. But you should know you weren't alone, there were a handful of people who reported the same issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not how American laws work. You have the right to make your own backup copies of things you own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Kingery
United States
Huntington Beach
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
That gets abused real easy. Folks make e copies and then post them for other people to use.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
ATT_Turan wrote:
Not how American laws work. You have the right to make your own backup copies of things you own.

You have the right to make your own copy, but you have no right to distribute it. Not even to someone that who owns a hard copy of their own. So his pdf copy would be missing the exact pages the physical copy is. That said Poots isn't likely to go after someone for sharing a pdf that they make with someone else who owns the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Zhu
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
Same thing happened to me. I just got my replacement rulebook earlier this week

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cormor321 wrote:
ATT_Turan wrote:

You have the right to make your own copy, but you have no right to distribute it. Not even to someone that who owns a hard copy of their own.

I'm aware - my post was in response to now-deleted posts saying it was okay to download a PDF someone else made.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.