Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse Smit
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mb
Hi all,

I opened up my copy of Hollywood Blockbuster today and found that the two tile sheets containing production tiles each have a different shade of grey on their backs. When punched and put upside down I notice two different types of tiles, those with a dark grey backing and those with a lighty grey backing (although darker than the light grey on the four star directors).
The game is playable like this but its not ideal. Just wondering if this is a common problem that other people have noticed or if i just got a dud tile sheet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Keck
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like a dud to me. Mine wasn't like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Rourke
United Kingdom
Chesterfield
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mine was like that, It is a real pain. I have put them in a bag and now have to draw tiles quite carefully (As you can tell the front from the back by feel)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Lam I Am
United States
Highland
UT
flag msg tools
To play is human; to win, divine.
badge
There is no shame in losing, if you remain unafraid to play again. -Losers
mbmbmbmbmb
Happily, my copy is defect-free. Maybe you can convince somebody that yours is the "upside-down airplane" of games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.