Subject: Question about the weak token rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
George MacLaren
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
Hello, I just purchased this game in the big store. I'm loving the fame so far. My question is about the weak token. If my mage has a weak token and he attacks with the dagger equipment card ( sorry forgot the name of the weapon. Would I roll the printed attack dice on the card, or would the weak token make me roll less.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
geo_sky79 wrote:
Hello, I just purchased this game in the big store. I'm loving the fame so far. My question is about the weak token. If my mage has a weak token and he attacks with the dagger equipment card ( sorry forgot the name of the weapon. Would I roll the printed attack dice on the card, or would the weak token make me roll less.

the big store?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Brosman
United States
Roanoke
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Weak tokens make you roll 1 less die on all non-spell attacks. Spell attacks are specifically Attack spells, and not equipment. So, yes if you used the Johktari Hunting Knife and you had a weak, you would roll 1 less die.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George MacLaren
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
Thank you for the help. I guess I was playing it wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lyle Williams
United States
Tonganoxie
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the big store?? Name of big store??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.