Rage» Forums » General

Subject: I remember getting some weird card in a booster... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I J
Iceland
flag msg tools
mb
...I never played the game (I was into MTG).
I was in this store and decided to buy a booster, just to see what the game looked like.
One of the cards had different colors on it than the rest. I forget what the image was but the card had these vague bronze and golden streaks.

One guy at the store went all excited and tried to buy it from me but he was so excited, and I had/have no idea what I had in my hands, so I turned the guy down.

I never bought any more cards and I think that I have lost it a long time ago, probably when moving.

So... does anyone know what that was?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Brannan
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Foil Past lives card? There were, IIRC, foil past lives cards in about one booster pack per booster box. There was one for each tribe of Garou, so it took a lot to collect a whole set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I J
Iceland
flag msg tools
mb
After some google-ing, it had the same look as this

But not exactly that one.

Edit: looking at ebay, it is not going for much. I guess I should have taken the offer from the guy at the store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep. Rage came with some very rare "foilies" as those in the CCG biz called then.

At the time of the games release they would sell for a fair amount. Now though they arent worth much unless you get lucky.

Was the card from the main set? Or was it from one of the expansions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.