Héctor Cuñat Núñez
Spain
VALENCIA
VALENCIA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I received my KS copy of Blood Rage about two weeks ago and I instantly fell in love with the game. However, the ragnarok disc corresponding to the Utgard territory was missing (I got two Myrkulor discs instead, one of which was already punched).

The thing is I've been trying to contact the support service (support@cmon.com) during these two weeks and I haven't received any answer yet...

...anyone got the same problem and/or experience with the CMON support service?

...am I even contacting the correct support service in order to get a replacement Utgard disc? (to be honest, I don't know yet what roles did Guillotine, CMON and StudiosMcVey exactly play).

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Sombrero
msg tools
mb
I have sent then the request last weekend and still nothing. However, I have found a post on KS that they responded to some query after 12 days - apparently they are now flooded with complaints.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like you have the correct email address. I know you are in Spain, but maybe give them a phone call during normal business hours.

Customer Support

Email: Support@cmon.com

Phone: 404-975-0975

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Héctor Cuñat Núñez
Spain
VALENCIA
VALENCIA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm, that's nice to know, maybe I'm just being impatient... blush

Thank you, both of you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don Sombrero wrote:
I have found a post on KS that they responded to some query after 12 days - apparently they are now flooded with complaints.

Probably very true.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Blaha
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
What a Terrible Night to Have a Curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been receiving a week turnaround on support communications. This is fulfillment time, so they are most likely running full tilt. You will get a reply, no worries.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
Did the update specifically indicate that they would not be resolving customer service inquiries until after all games had shipped?

I think they are getting them all out the door to backers first, then going back to resolve issues with individual copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CMON usually deals with support requests AFTER they have completed shipping.

Jorune
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In my package one cardboard token for a clan was missing.
So I've sent an email on 5th Oct. and got the first answer on 12th Oct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Darlington
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They posted this on the most recent Kickstarter update:

CMON wrote:
Hi all, please note a few things:
We will be filling parts requests after we have completed shipping the USA and ROW orders.
Thanks,
Spencer

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolminiornot/blood-rag...

It's not surprising that it takes all of their resources just to get the mass of shipments out the door.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gindlesperger
United States
Shaker Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, I was missing a the Valkyrie figure in my core box, sent an email, and haven't heard back yet either.

As others have indicated, CMON have already said they'll handle parts requests after the ROW has gotten shipping fulfilled. I'd expect that means November at the earliest.

Patience, and proxies, until then. (Although, granted, it's a little hard to proxy the ragnarok tiles--I'd just assign each territory a number and make a die roll in the meantime).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R S
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to know about the delays. I was missing an orange disc and my game box had one corner crushed. I am hoping for a replacement of both.

Overall, nice smooth Kickstarter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Héctor Cuñat Núñez
Spain
VALENCIA
VALENCIA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got a response from CMON! It seems they're sending me the replacement disc in a few days laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
badge
♫ As the masters rot on walls ♫ And the angels eat their grapes ♫ I watched Picasso Visit The Planet Of The Apes ♫
mbmbmbmbmb
PurpleTentacleEdison wrote:
Just got a response from CMON! It seems they're sending me the replacement disc in a few days laugh

Good to read!
For me, it's been nothing but fantastic communication and follow-up with CMoN regarding some Rum & Bones issues.
I've late pledged for Blood Rage and expect the same reliability from this game company!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slev Sleddeddan
United Kingdom
Victoria Park
Manchester
flag msg tools
What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?
badge
Don't you open that trapdoor!
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIW...

My Gods of Asgard came with the right number, but wrong mix of figures (one missing, one dumplicated). I emailed CMON on Sunday, and got a reply today. They're going to send me out the missing figure, plain & simple.

So, a touvh on the slow side, but very well done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R S
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no reply on my issue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.