Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: 24 season premiere rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Heartbreak, you know, drives a big, black car. Swear I was in the backseat just minding my own..
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Spoon!
badge
Well, once again we find that clowning and anarchy don't mix.
mbmbmbmbmb
Who else is geeked about the season premiere of 24 on Sunday night? I'm twitching in anticipation.

I bought the first five seasons on DVD and watched them in order, beginning in early December. Just finished season 5 Friday night.

Jack. Is. Back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am SOOOOO pumped for this! Two 2-hour episodes to get things off to a rip-roaring start!!! Terrorists beware...Jack is Back!!!

Oh, and I'm also geeked up over the mid-season premiere of Battlestar Galactica! Man, my two favorite shows getting ready to roll again!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Steak Fairy
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Games? People still play games??
badge
Specious arguments are not proof of trollish intent.
mbmbmbmbmb
What took you so long, mistermarino? You could have done it in five days....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heartbreak, you know, drives a big, black car. Swear I was in the backseat just minding my own..
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Spoon!
badge
Well, once again we find that clowning and anarchy don't mix.
mbmbmbmbmb
Theoretically, yes. But I spend an inordinate amount of time in the bathroom.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Zurfluh
United States
Cranbury
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
15 months being tortured in jail, but Jack still got enough food. Looks like he didn't lose any weight. Where is the dedication Kiefer? Keep it real - next time drop 20 pounds...or 30. And then convince me that you can beat people up like you used to. Nahhh just kidding. It's good to see Jack is back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Steak Fairy
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you insane? Do you know how much protein there is to be found in the average Chinese person's neck? Right at the end of the first episode, they tacitly explained Jack's diet during the incarceration. How many torturers do you think he went through? Judging by the scars on his back, I'm guessing he never wanted for sustenance. Of course, half an hour after eating the neck of a Chinese torturer, you're hungry for more....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Zurfluh
United States
Cranbury
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MisterCranky wrote:
Are you insane? Do you know how much protein there is to be found in the average Chinese person's neck? Right at the end of the first episode, they tacitly explained Jack's diet during the incarceration. How many torturers do you think he went through? Judging by the scars on his back, I'm guessing he never wanted for sustenance. Of course, half an hour after eating the neck of a Chinese torturer, you're hungry for more....

Sorry, yes....you are right. The Chinese were probably happy to let him go. But the President paid "quite a price" to secure Jack's release. Hmmmmm, what does that mean?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Steak Fairy
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm, perhaps that was a metaphorical reference to the fact that now he has to put up with Bauer's ceaseless-yet-patriotic meddling for a full day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Steak Fairy
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Oh my God, they killed Valencia!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.