Metro Manila
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LordKuato
Pack: Barnaby Shadrack, Howard Zettler, Judas

Fenrislorsrai
Pack: Various Ajaba Characters

I played a highly strategic deck against Fenris flat-out combat deck and almost came out on top. I was using some proposed Action cards to take Pentex Executives and Limousines from my pack and give them to the Ajabas as Allies, then force them to attack my better prepared pack members.

I spent the first few turns trying to delay the game while Fenris was trying to end it as quickly as possible. By the 4th turn, I had my cards set up and went about my completing my backhanded plan.

My strategy worked and by the 5th turn I had reached 21 Victory Points. Unfortunately for me, I became careless and attacked Fenris with my last Limo when I didn't have to. She capitalized and gathered 23 Victory Points in the last minute to swipe the victory away from me.

To make matters worse, this was a tournament game and my chosen faction has gone even further down the rankings thanks to my bad decision.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H.C. O'Neill
United States
Bethel
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now, admittedly, you had every expectation you could take my wounded character down and rack up even more points. I hadn't pulled a high damage card out the whole game. You weren't expecting me to whip the Mangle out of nowhere.

Having played that deck half dozen times, I think I've sucessfully played the Mangle perhaps three times, including that fabulous time I played it for an Enemy. It's quite the nasty surprise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ramon Garcia
Philippines
Pasig
Metro Manila
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, I just wanted you to hurt my Limo so you'd attack it next chance you get. I expected a low damage card, though, you were right there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.