6 Posts

Epic Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Card Sleeves rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
No Yesssss
msg tools
mb
My main deck is starting to bend from shuffling it, so I'm going to go and get some card sleeves. MTG/ Pokemon card sleeves fit the epic cards right? Just want to make sure~

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador Bernadó
Spain
Gavà
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the sleeves that work for those games work for Epic too.
I'm using UltraPro.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Hodson
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
I'm using clear ultra-pro but after putting sleeves on ~500 cards and playing for a while have noticed that some of the card backs are different shades which is disappointing. The sleeves cost more that the cards and now I think the clear ones were a mistake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No Yesssss
msg tools
mb
Yeah i got green sleeves which work really well. I also got this really cool deck box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
keith hong
msg tools
My parcel hasn't arrived yet but I'm going to double sleeve them using KMC Perfect Fit and KMC Hyper Matt. While a little bit on the expensive side, they are perfect for protecting cards as well as having a great shuffle feel.
KMC is the best in the market right now (Dragon Shield is the second best option) and I will only use it for my cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jo Bartok
Germany
Zwingenberg
Hessen
flag msg tools
Interaction leads to Immersion.
badge
Immersion leads to Fun.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just pick up Ultra Pro Matte (colored back) or clear. Work great.
For tokens you want the clear anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.