eryn roston
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
it's their tag-line: http://www.boardsandbits.com/

I'll bite. what are the three crappy games?

-E

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim K.
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Fluxx, Fluxx Christian Booster, and Fluxx Jewish Booster yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bailey
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
GO ROCKIES!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
You know, I was kind of wondering about that myself!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Ahern
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mmmm... Up here in the Northwest where Boards and Bits is based we have "gentleman's club" called Deja Vu. Their motto is "1000s of beautiful girls and three ugly ones". Tom, you bad man, you.

Note: I did a bit of, *cough*, ahem, research, and discovered that Deja Vu is not local to only the Northwest like I thought.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eryn roston
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BookandGame wrote:
Mmmm... Up here in the Northwest where Boards and Bits is based we have "gentleman's club" called Deja Vu. Their motto is "1000s of beautiful girls and three ugly ones". Tom, you bad man, you.

Note: I did a bit of, *cough*, ahem, research, and discovered that Deja Vu is not local to only the Northwest like I thought.

We also have said club here in San Diego. Cicumstances beyond my control have led me to discover that there are indeed ugly girls at this club.

devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EvilTimmy wrote:
Fluxx, Fluxx Christian Booster, and Fluxx Jewish Booster yuk

I was just introduced to Stoner Fluxx last night through some mates of mine. We planned to play several different games, but ended up running several hands of Fluxx and calling it a night.

That game is quite fun, and ingenious. Granted, being stoned and drunk helped.. a lot.. but one of us abstained from everything and I stayed solely drunk myself (for the first half of the night).

Never the less, I found it one of the best party games I had ever come across in the card game variety. I hope Spank the Monkey is half as fun (I have it on order).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boards & Bits
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
D'oh! I've been ratted out blush

When I came up with that line, even my wife knew what it was. I used to live in Bothell and drove to the U District every day past said den of sin, and now that's stuck with me forever, or at least until I see a club with a catchier slogan

But the answer to the question "What are the 3 crappy ones?" is the same as the answer to "Who are the 3 ugly ones?".

Everyone has to decide for themselves. The only way to know for sure is to try them all! shake

Tom

Oh, and we're up to at least 1400 great games...time to change the slogan!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Cole
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Be willing to bet that there are far more than 3 too..... gulp

And I mean chicks at that OTHER PLACE

Edit: Clarification of chicks vs games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Haskell
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As long as your beer isn't ridiculously overpriced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.