Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is another game that I am extremely interested in now that the expansion adds solo options, but the edition craziness has sort of put me off. I know this is more of a joke post, but it would be nice if publishers would work out some spacing on their editions at least. Like Machi Koro...I don't love it, but my wife does. I bought 1st ed. Major issues. Had the deck replaced, bought the Harbor expansion..now their is a collectors edition...shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon van Oorschot
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Strickhouser wrote:
This is another game that I am extremely interested in now that the expansion adds solo options, but the edition craziness has sort of put me off. I know this is more of a joke post, but it would be nice if publishers would work out some spacing on their editions at least. Like Machi Koro...I don't love it, but my wife does. I bought 1st ed. Major issues. Had the deck replaced, bought the Harbor expansion..now their is a collectors edition...shake

Don't go OCD about it. Get the base game and see if you love it (you will, its awesome! ), then maybe consider upgrade pack if you got DLP version and then maybe get the Invasion expansion with its different modules.

Don't worry about rare promo buildings. There are already a great amount of buildings in the base game. Just enjoy the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lenz Poh
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jonezy wrote:
Strickhouser wrote:

Don't go OCD about it. Get the base game and see if you love it (you will, its awesome! ), then maybe consider upgrade pack if you got DLP version and then maybe get the Invasion expansion with its different modules.

Don't worry about rare promo buildings. There are already a great amount of buildings in the base game. Just enjoy the game!

The OCD completionist in me will never allow me to buy it when deep down inside I know its a challenge to get the complete set of this game..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.