Kwang Il Kim
South Korea
Seoul
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi?
Yesterday, I played Impulse in my gaming group.
After that, I have some questions.

1. Delaying plan
Quote:
On page 12.
Use your Plan. You may choose to delay if it has fewer than 4 cards. Discard your entire Plan if used.

On page 21.
Quote:
If your Plan has four or more cards in it, you must use it at the end of your turn.

Then, if my Plan has fewer than 4 cards, can I choose to use the Plan during step 4 or at the end of my turn?

2. Is a delayed-Plan used after 6 step (drawing and trimming the Impulse)?

3. The meaning of "each other"
My home card is blue. After I move my transport to a blue "Build", I activate the card. The card says "Build [1] ship at home and at each other [B] you occupy."

What does "each other" mean?
Each card that is not the home card? Or each card that is not the card just activated?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin G
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
Don't fall in love with me yet, we only recently met
mbmbmbmbmb
Plans are always activated during the 'use your plan' phase of your turn. If you have 4 or more cards, it's mandatory to use it; if you have fewer than 4, it's optional.

"Each other" means each blue other than your home card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Right.

Plan is only at step #4; "you must use it at the end of your turn" means "you must use it this turn. Step #4 is pretty much the last part of your turn when you decide what to do - step #5 is just scoring, step #6 just cleaning up, really.

There are some cards that are phrased a little awkwardly - the use "each other" is an example. As Martin said, it means here all the blue cards you occupy and your home, whether it is blue or not (but only once at home, even if it is blue).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kwang Il Kim
South Korea
Seoul
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for both answers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.