Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Dominion» Forums » General

Subject: Is there a randomizer that handles all sets and randomizes platinums, etc.? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I used to have one but can't seem to find it. Basically I'd like an app or site that does the random inclusion of not only cards but also platinums and the like as dictated by the various rules. Any platform and cost is fine. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Israel Waldrom
New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm currently using Jack of all Dominion (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.minusik.ap...), and it has served me well. Does all that you've requested too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For Android, Dominionation should fit the bill as well.

Dominion Shuffle doesn't seem to, but I've always just rolled a d5 and made it a 20% chance of that anyways.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
moesjiff
United States
Gresham
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For iOS the Dominion Desk Builder is great. Good options for what to randomize, all sets available and even does card tracking.

Dominion Deck Builder (for Dominion) by Obsidian Arts Limited
https://appsto.re/us/M479J.i
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn George
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Open your eyes...
mbmbmbmbmb
ackmondual wrote:
For Android, Dominionation should fit the bill as well.

Dominion Shuffle doesn't seem to, but I've always just rolled a d5 and made it a 20% chance of that anyways.

Dominion Shuffle has always supported the setup rules for Colony/Platinum/Shelters. Unfortunately, it looks like the app was pulled from the Google Play Store. You'll have to download the app from elsewhere and manually install it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jude Govender
South Africa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've quite enjoyed using Randominion on Android for quite a while now. I particularly like that you can give weights to the sets chosen when you pick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Laudermilk
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm currently using Jack of All Dominion; mouthful of a title & terrible icon, but a great randomizer. It fired Dominion Randomizer. I'll have to look at Randominion. JoaD gives a lot of options for setting up the selection criteria.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Weddle
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome app. Thanks for posting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sándor Kolok
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Boardgamejeff wrote:
For iOS the Dominion Desk Builder is great. Good options for what to randomize, all sets available and even does card tracking.

Dominion Deck Builder (for Dominion) by Obsidian Arts Limited
https://appsto.re/us/M479J.i

Downloaded it from the app store, but doesn't seem to be working properly: no matter which sets are selected the randomizer seem to be picking from, well from specifically which sets I do not know as I'm only really familar with the base set and Intrigue but definitely picks cards that are not included in those two (like those orange ones from Seaside etc.)

Any suggestions/experiences with this one? Thx!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Horner
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another one to try for iOS is Randominion. Works well for me and it is free.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.