mike heim
United States
Juneau
Alaska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Game is completed and ready for play.

A cooperative dexterity game for 1-3 players.

I got some kind feedback about the art in Ironclads of Saturn, so I decided to submit one more Steampunk-genre entry.

This one I'll focus on WWI and preWWII aircraft.

Your squadron of Steampunk Fokkers will be assigned to provide air support for a battleship in a six mission campaign high above Saturn's clouds.

Interceptors over Saturn reminds me of Wings of Glory, but uses a card-throwing element to determine positioning and whether or not you can shoot.

This is a dexterity game and the cards should be sleeved and/or printed on cardstock. I tested this with my kiddos with Bicycle playing cards (which are glossy linen cardstock). It works best with some weight since you are trying to accurately toss a card (like you're dealing) about about 15-18 inches.

Also, string or piece of dental floss would be handy (for determining if your target is in firing arcs), but you can use another card to sight down (like a rifle).

Page 1 front side

Page 1 back side

Page 2 front side

Page 2 back side

Rules
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3umNGEUhhNRTVd1NThCUDViTDg...

PDF of cards -- Printable 2-sided
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3umNGEUhhNRZTI0OGlKejNCMXc...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Rees
South Korea
Daegu
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi. I haven't had a big look through, but it looks like you may need to flip the order of front and back sides. Front: ABC, back: CBA.

Looks good though

Edit: disregard the first part. Just realised it was landscape whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.