John Grimm
msg tools
mb
How do I get a list of the top games that have been officially released in the retail market? I am not interested in games to be released in the future, such as kickstarter games. If I cannot buy the retail version now, then I do not want to see them. I like BoardGameGeek, but I find that I am simply going to Amazon to find games I can buy right now.

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
Look at the right column when browsing (top menu/Browse/Games or by some category or mechanic or whatever).

The right column will have a list price, a low Amazon price, and a new Amazon price. When the New Amazon price is under the list price, the game is widely available. If you click on [shop] you can see options other than Amazon.

So, looking at the big list, Twilight Struggle is out of print (OOP), then everything appears in print until you get down to Keyflower.

Kickstarter games don't tend to have high Geek ratings unless they're re-releases, so they won't be high on any list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.