Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Otte
Germany
M√ľnster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What happens, if a Big Man moves onto a space with figures, when the only exit from this space is the space, from where the Big Man came?

Assumption: Figures and Big Man switch spaces, because I don't know any better solution.

Big Man Form: "Transformation. Transform yourself or a target creature you control into a big man. A big man's base move is 3, and he fills the entire square he's in, blocking < LOS >. No one can move past a big man, cast spells past him, or enter his square. When he moves, a big man pushes wizards and creatures (but not objects) down the corridor in front of him. At intersection, pushed wizards and creatures choose which direction to move. A big man punches for 3 physical damage."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We ruled that he could not enter the dead end as there was not enough room, but did block those wizards and creatures inside.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Codarin
Italy
Udine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
if i remember correctly there was a similiar question lost somewhere in the forum...

Big man is an obstacle and blocks LOS (it's like a wall). if big man cannot push anymore he just traps the wizard there and can punch for 3 damage...

I would have liked some spells and rules for squashing wizard against walls though XD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.