Virre Linwendil AnnergÄrd
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Forza Bajen!
badge
... and still sober
mbmbmbmbmb
Umm... I'm trying to find plugins for crossfading and pitch adjust. Anyone know any of those? I have Crossfade Plugin, but that's automagic and DeFX but that didn't do what I want. And the other I found didn't want to be compiled...

Someone know some such with an rpm or something (I'm using Mandrake Community 10.0 , most RedHat rpms seems to function. And yes I really should use something else, but this is the distro that worked best with this laptop (Dell Latitude)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Davidson
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
www.istroyworking.com
badge
www.istroyworking.com
mbmbmb
Here is a google search for XMMS crossfade:

http://tinyurl.com/yxnerj

There seems to be a lot of plugins for it. I stopped using XMMS a long time ago and remember the crossfade being built into it. Try Amarok or Rhythmbox depending on you GUI.

As for something else, I gave up Mandrake for Ubuntu a long time ago and haven't looked back once. Ubuntu 6.10 runs just fine on my 1.1gHz, 512mb laptop. Give it a go. The install cd is also a live cd so you can trying first.

[EDIT: Fixed link]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Virre Linwendil AnnergÄrd
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Forza Bajen!
badge
... and still sober
mbmbmbmbmb
Acctualy I got GDAM...

and yes I tried Ubuntu...

Took half a hour to boot, didn't want to play with my external harddrive either. *sic*

and this system is acctualy the best Linux distro install I have used. Even if I hate to admit it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.