Subject: When will second edition release? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Gast

Weyauwega
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I seem to have missed the 2nd Edition Kickstarter. Any ideas when the new edition might release? Very excited and can't wait to get my hands on this! I seem to miss all of Red Raven Games kickstarters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Wolski
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MEECROB GoHeels wrote:
I seem to have missed the 2nd Edition Kickstarter. Any ideas when the new edition might release? Very excited and can't wait to get my hands on this! I seem to miss all of Red Raven Games kickstarters.

It is scheduled to ship to KS backers in May 2016. I would imagine it will hit retail sometime after that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Gast

Weyauwega
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jwski wrote:
MEECROB GoHeels wrote:

It is scheduled to ship to KS backers in Mat 2016. I would imagine it will hit retail sometime after that.

Is that May 2016 I'm guessing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Wolski
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MEECROB GoHeels wrote:
jwski wrote:
MEECROB GoHeels wrote:

It is scheduled to ship to KS backers in Mat 2016. I would imagine it will hit retail sometime after that.

Is that May 2016 I'm guessing?

HA! yeah, May.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Laukat
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MEECROB GoHeels wrote:

It's very likely it will be available at retail by April 2016.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Gast

Weyauwega
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the responses. Can't wait to pick this up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there/will there be a way to get the faction-specific wooden components now or after release?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Vail
United States
Brownsburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the things that turned me off with the first edition was price point...anyone know what the price point is going to be for the second edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nerkey wrote:
One of the things that turned me off with the first edition was price point...anyone know what the price point is going to be for the second edition?

MM has it available for pre-order. http://www.miniaturemarket.com/catalog/product/view/id/48657...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Brueckner
Germany
Loerrach
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Prize across the Atlantic, hope for similar deals in Germany

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Ontario
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ayejae wrote:
Nerkey wrote:

MM has it available for pre-order. http://www.miniaturemarket.com/catalog/product/view/id/48657...

I pre-ordered from MM last month! The price was very reasonable. Since they started shipping the Kickstarters, it shouldn't be too much longer before stores get them ^_^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.