Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Buhl
United States
Leeds
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I originally deployed the entire Wilson Force to Crete, without considering supply or port capacity for arriving PP (finished goods).

I understand from the rulebook that Heraklion is supposed to be a minor port, so I'm assuming that in this case.

Here is the situation:

Since Thessalonica is Axis controlled, the Wilson Force units can deploy freely in Greece.

So I think that one unit can deploy in any of the marked harbors, but only in Athens (a major port) can more than 1 deploy. That might create an overstack, but if that is resolved in the movement phase then that is OK as well.

On Crete, the British can spend a maximum of 3PP, total, to add steps to units each turn. In any mainland port other than Athens, a maximum of 1 PP can be spent per turn (because there is no rail connection to Athens).

Do I have all this right?

It will make Greece harder to conquer, but Crete easier, I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emanuele Santandrea
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I love it when a plan comes together!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes,

if Thessalonica is Axis controlled, then the Wilson Force may be deployed anywhere in Greece (without overstacking), thus even along the Metaxas Line to threat the Axis supply line from the rear.

Athens (like Thessalonica) is a Major Harbour, so it can receive up to 5 PP.

Does it help?

emanuele
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.