Hide
4 Posts

Neanderthal» Forums » Rules

Subject: Hunt First rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vladislav Smihula
Slovakia
Bratislava (Pressburg, Pozsony, Posonium, Presporok, Wilsonstadt, Bressalauspurch, Preslava, Istropolis)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A4 "Hunt First. On a contested card, a card with the “1st” icon allows you to hunt first (or court first) in the
specified biome. If tied to hunt first, go in least hunter order."

Which cards contains a "1st" icon? (every event/daughter card)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chakroun Karim
France
Besancon
Franche-Comté
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
A few "I" cards have a "1st" power that provide hunting priority on a specific biome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thierry Aradan
France
ASSAS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
carthaginian wrote:
A few "I" cards have a "1st" power that provide hunting priority on a specific biome

I am sorry, but I do not see any "I" card (in the North and South row) with such a symbol.
And of course, all Daughter cards have this symbol on their (now inverted) Event side, but it is irrelevant, as G1 says to use player order when multiple suitors are involved.

I am also really confused by those two sentences in A4, which seem to contradict each other.

So, who hunts first in a North or South contested biome?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Eklund
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden Würtenberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
gaspar wrote:
A4 "Hunt First. On a contested card, a card with the “1st” icon allows you to hunt first (or court first) in the
specified biome. If tied to hunt first, go in least hunter order."

Which cards contains a "1st" icon? (every event/daughter card)

The first sentence of this bullet in A4 is in error and should not have referenced an icon. It has been replaced in the Living Rules with the following sentence:
• Hunt First. The Totem Woman allows you to hunt first. If tied, go in least hunter order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.