Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon Kempf
United States
Jefferson City
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is your favorite RPG setting, and what would be your favorite class to play. Or, if you’re more into the independent RPGs like Fiasco and such, what is your favorite RPG system?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
Vacabck wrote:
What is your favorite RPG setting, and what would be your favorite class to play. Or, if you’re more into the independent RPGs like Fiasco and such, what is your favorite RPG system?

I never played as many RPG's as I'd have liked. I got stuck into D&D and fantasy, and if I'm honest, I would have loved to try different settings.

post apocalyptic, aka Fallout, would have been cool. Also Shadowrun - mixing fantasy and magic with near future stuff is very cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hillier
United States
Kettering
OH
flag msg tools
WDYPTW Podcast
badge
I am the wurst!
mbmbmbmbmb
Vacabck wrote:
What is your favorite RPG setting, and what would be your favorite class to play.

My favorite have been Superhero RPGs and my preference is a gadgeteer either an archer like Hawkeye or armored like Iron Man.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Kunes
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only played Pathfinder and then only as the GM. I bought the Beginner's Box a few summers ago at Origins with hopes of getting a group to play. It took a year and a half but my wife, brother in law, and another couple played through the inbox scenario, one of the free downloadable scenarios online, and are nearly finished with my first authored adventure.

It has been 5-6 months since we've last played. There is a slight chance this weekend we'll play before game night and finish up my adventure before launching into Rise of the Runelords.

meeple Keep playing...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron and Stephanie Richardson
United States
Lake St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Angels. That is the general genre we've played over the years. It spawned from In Nomine by SJGames, but eventually led us to make our own RPG system and setting to tell stories in. There's just something about immortal beings messing with the human world that is very appealing.

In second place? Superheroes. In both, I (Aaron) end up GMing, so no favorite character class. Just be a player willing to have fun with a motivation.

-Aaron from A'n'SR
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Blanton
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've really only ever played D&D and I love that kind of setting, always playing the Ranger Elf.

I would like to play some Space/futuristic RPGs. Now that I got some RPGs n a box on their way, this will happen.

Honestly, I like to roll play just about every game I play even if its a simple card game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.