GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,551 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

Rage» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Eggplant vs LordKuato rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: gatlingEngine [+] CCGWorkshop.com [+] [View All]
Ramon Garcia
Philippines
Pasig
Metro Manila
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eggplant (20)
Pack: Longtooth Soulkiller, Questor, Kabula

LordKuato (16)
Pack: Barnaby Shardack, Harold Zettler, Judas

We were playing very similar decks against each other. And as such were playing more or less the same cards and blocking each other with them.

Egg was using BSD's with VP boosters and a few Quests. He was attacking small pack defending Victims and waiting to be attacked by Vigilantes.

I was Pentex with Quests. I was waiting to be attacked by Sidhe Knights.

The game went by very fast and was very straightforward.

We knew from the onset that we were in trouble against each other as we both tried to put down a Caern of the Unwashed Child. Then Chronicle of the Black Labyrinth. The first turn went by rather slowly with combat being prevented on either side.

The second turn was a different story altogether. Victims started flooding into the Hunting Grounds as we went to work trying to gather as many as we could. Eggplant took down a Suburban High School Kid with a lot of extra points. I took down a Vigilante. A Sidhe Knight went on the offensive but withdrew, fearing the worse.

Turn three saw the entrance of two more Sidhe Knights. Eggplant played a Sneak Attack on one of them and got the jump and a quick kill. I made short work of another.

Playing it smart, Eggplant opted to pass his final alpha action, leaving me with an opportunity to take the game. The last Sidhe Knight attacked a very badly wounded Harold Zettler and hit him with a Fast Strike to seal his fate.

All in all, a very fast and enjoyable game with no hangups.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.