Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Ashcroft
Wales
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
From their Facebook page:

"Mark the 7th November in your calenders as Counters: The Board Game Cafe will be returning to the Pontypridd YMCA for our final event of the year. Our last event was fantastic and we hope we can build on that and make this our biggest event yet.

We will be there from 10am until 6pm, Adults £3, Under 16s £1, Under 3s go free."

I think Counters have realy established themselves very well as great gaming hosts over the last 2 years and a regular at Dragondaze Gaming Convention. They have a massive selection of the latest games along with the classics and are always on hand to help with finding the right games for your group and rules explanation. I hope they host pub events in future but then I guess they wouldn't be a cafe would they? Hmmm....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Rowland
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Managed to get to the last event and it was great fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Olden
Wales
Cardiff
Cardiff
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks both, we really enjoy running them. This is our last event at Pontypridd YMCA before it closes too so we are hoping to go out with a bang.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.