Fredericus Rex
Germany
Bamberg
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hei folks

I know Essen is over for some days but I guess I share the knowlegde I obtained at the fair. I talked with one higher up woman from Abacus.

She said that the German license of RftG is/will be sold off. So yes there will be a reprint in the future (after the talk my guess is 1-2 years).

So before you pay to much on ebay or elsewhere you can also be patient.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Lear
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, that's good news I guess. Why wouldn't they do the reprint themselves I wonder. :)
Got two base games back in the day. ;)
The two newest expansions would be nice, also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trillion 123
Germany
Blieskastel
Saarland
flag msg tools
Hi,

are there any news about a new German version?

Thanks,
Trillion123
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willi Kremer
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
mb
This post is a long time ago. You have to pay over 100€ if you want an old german version of the Game. Insane. :-(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo P
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hmm, this really makes me wonder why you would like to pay that much when you can get the english version new for ~40€? I mean the game is (almost) language independent since it relies on symbology so heavily, so I guess if you have at least one person able to understand basic english, than he can teach the rest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willi Kremer
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
mb
Today i got news from pegasus(after i contacted them) that "Race for the Galaxy" and "Jump into the Galaxy" (jump Drive in english) are in Production preperation status. :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.