Subject: Non Formation Units rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Ellis
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In scenario's where non formation units are used, such as #12, I assume that they are activated as single units.

I cannot, however, see anywhere in the rules to indicate what the base moral is for such units, and if such units need to check moral in order to activate.

B

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Eskubi
Spain
Bilbao
Vizcaya
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Robert,

In scenario's where non formation units are used, they are under command of the officer asigned by the scenario, so that "non formation" unit will be like one more of that formation, is a "reforced" company.

In this case, scenario 12, the non formation units will be part of the formation deployed close to and will be under his officer command like a normal unit formation. This non formations units now are commanded like a normal unit formation which it belongs to and commands.

Hope make sense, if not let me know.

Cheers
Niko

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ellis
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Niko,

OK, that makes sense :-)

Maybe this should be made clearer in any future rules up-date, or perhaps specified on the scenario card.

Thanks for being so helpful with replies. I do think this is a great game and will definitely add more to my collection.

Bob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Eskubi
Spain
Bilbao
Vizcaya
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Robert,

Quote:
OK, that makes sense :-)

Cool!

Quote:
Maybe this should be made clearer in any future rules up-date, or perhaps specified on the scenario card.

Will do, maybe letting clear on th escenario card is enough.

Quote:
Thanks for being so helpful with replies. I do think this is a great game and will definitely add more to my collection.

Welcome!

That's music for my ears!

Cheers
Niko

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.