GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,805 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Halo: Fleet Battles – The Fall of Reach» Forums » News

Subject: Massive element annouced November 2015 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rocy7 POL
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spartan Games just annouce massive element for both UNSC and Covennant.

Massive elements will introduce new rules becasue they have 2 or 3 section which work as one ship, but can be attacked, boarded and destroyed separately. Destroying of each section will change the Massive ships abilities. In this way they introduce even more tactical choices to the game.

There are rumors about "special" new abilities which these monters will introduce.

In each box we get

1 big ship made in resin (CAS will be a foot long, Punic problaby smaller) 10 halo dice, extra ships, tokens, overlays for the price

More info

http://www.spartangames.co.uk/november-2015-release

CAS

Assault Carriers are monumental symbols of Covenant power, and among the deadliest implements wielded by the Prophets in their war against humanity. Each Assault Carrier is a potent instrument of conversion and compliance, capable of deploying thousands of troops and numerous fighter craft, backed by an array of devastating energy projectors that can burn entire continents to ash.

UNSC PUNIC

Nice details

Punic-class supercarriers have served the UNSC well in numerous campaigns and holding actions during the Covenant War, including the heroic last stand above Estuary and as base stations for the decisive counterinsurgency and evacuation operations on Charybdis IX. Unfortunately, the destruction of each supercarrier also means an irreplaceable loss of elite crews and materiel that slowly erodes the UNSC Navy’s overall effectiveness. By 2552 only a handful of Punics’ remain spaceworthy, including the Trafalgar, pride of Reach’s defense fleet.

Not final - only prototype images of minis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rocy7 POL
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
More info

http://www.spartangames.co.uk/meet-the-big-hitters

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Collin Schrader
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
People think I'm crazy when I plan my apartment hunting around the cubic footage I need for my games. THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.