Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Chinkin
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Does anyone know the minimum pledge to qualify for the glow-in-the-dark Cthulhu? I was going to buy an expansion or two to go with the base game I already have but couldn't see anything about this anywhere.

Also, will there be a way to get the new versions of the faction sheets and spellbooks which have been changed since the first printing?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Gilbert
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The minimum pledge is $150 . This can be achieved with any of the pledges as long as the total at the end of the campaign is at least 150.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Lanrezac
France
Chatou
Yvelines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Peter Rulebook wrote:
H

Also, will there be a way to get the new versions of the faction sheets and spellbooks which have been changed since the first printing?

Thanks

Since first question was answered, I'm answering the second: yes Faction boards will be coming (need for Spellbooks is less obvious)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Chinkin
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replies. I think $150 + shipping + vat might be a bit too much for me; it would be more than I paid for the base game. I think I'll just be going for one extra faction and one set of GOOs. Anyone have any idea how much shipping is likely to be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was possible to sign up for the Petersen Games newsletter prior to today's launch and then (assuming you used the same email address for the newsletter as for Kickstarter) receive the glow in the dark Cthulhu Figure along with your pledge, regardless of how much one pledged.

That boat, however, has sailed, and now the figure is included with any pledge, regardless of what one pledges for, adding up to or exceeding $150.00.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
ohbalto wrote:
It was possible to sign up for the Petersen Games newsletter prior to today's launch and then (assuming you used the same email address for the newsletter as for Kickstarter) receive the glow in the dark Cthulhu Figure along with your pledge, regardless of how much one pledged.

That boat, however, has sailed, and now the figure is included with any pledge, regardless of what one pledges for, adding up to or exceeding $150.00.

Actually.....we're not quite that generous.

You have to:
A) sign up for the newsletter prior to launch
B) pledge for $150

If you don't meet both of those requirements, you won't get it for free. ($1 pledges don't get it, we would lose a lot of money if that were true).

However, we will be opening it up as an add-on, most likely, so if you missed out, you can still pick it up.

the confusion of the price stems from the fact that some of us here (not me!) wanted to not say exactly how much you needed to pledge for until day 1. We plan on doing something very similar to this in future KS projects, and one mistake we'll fix is to say the minimum pledge you'll need to back it at from the start.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.