Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob DeSilva
United States
Levittown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
David Heath recently posted on the LnL forum that the new version of Ring of Hills, Heroes of the Falklands, was about to be released, and that he had emailed information to all of the people, like me, who had previously preordered the game, but I haven't received anything. Has anyone else had this experience? Am I the only one who didn't get the email?

Bob DeSilva
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Heath
United States
Pueblo West
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Bob

As I posted on LnL Forums I know you opened a support ticket. It may take a bit to get back to you because of all the pre-orders getting updated. We will take care of this for you.

David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob DeSilva
United States
Levittown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi David,

I didn't/don't see you post in the forums acknowledging my support ticket, but that's ok as long as you have it. I'm sure you are very busy.

Thanks,

PS I hope your son is feeling better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob DeSilva
United States
Levittown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In fairness, I would like to thank David and let everyone know that all the problems I was having with my LockNLoad preorders have been resolved, and that my orders for Heroes of Normandy and Heroes of the Falklands are now in at the prices I was promised. I highly recommend David as well as the games and staff of LockNLoad!

Bob DeSilva
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Heath
United States
Pueblo West
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Bob

Thanks for posting those kind words. LnL is looking to make every customer happy. I am 100% sure if that is possible but we are trying.

David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.